The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Wipers don't work properly

Hope sombody can help, I changed the engine/harness and left my car parked for a while. Now that I'm using it I just noticed that my wipers won't work on anything other than full, and they won't self return. This is a VERY annoying problem!

What could cause this to happen?

mikus

Can someone post an image or give a more clear description of which relay this is?

I've been meaning to try one as my wipers are weaksauce

dammitjim

In a LHD car its on the passenger side of the firewall behind the cruise control mess. It's held on with a single bolt. I can post a pic in a few.

dammitjim

Here, you can see part of it in the upper left hand corner of this pic. It's a silver colored square relay.

photo-742396.JPG

Ohh crap, I haven't seen anything like that on mine, I will have to take another look later. Are they diferent on different production years?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned