The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Wideband troubles

AuSpecVr4

Hey

I have a innovate MTX-L i want to connect up to my ecu input but can't use pin 15 as an input because no wire or pin is located there on a gvr4. I want to keep my narrow band aswell, i have my wideband on the downpipe, which wire do i use as an input? i just got the car running on SD and have a GM iat sensor installed today.

Cheers.

OMFGeofffff

What are you using for tuning? This should point you in the right direction.

AuSpecVr4

I use ECMlink, and i've been on that page allot, theres no pin 15 on a gvr4 ecu, all other available inputs are being used,

mikus

You just need a pinned wire to stick in the harness #15 position. AUspec & USspec ECU's are both fine to log pin 15

ECU wire pins are easy to pop out, I believe there's a how-to.

If you can't find a pinned wire locally PM me --- I only have one handy but I'm not using it currently.

Last edited:

talontyme

I know you said you want to keep the narrow band but why would you if you have a wideband

Brianawd

Junkyard is you friend. Just go find any 90-94 dsm or galant and pull a pin from the plug. Its easy.

AuSpecVr4

Thanks, i cut pin 4 and put my output there and simulated narrowband, its all working now, i was just hoping to use both but whats the point.

Cheers

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts