The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Can you replace tips on a Delphi injector?

thedsmguy

I have a set of 750cc injectors that seemed to work fine in the last car but the tips are sorta melted etc. If you can replace them, where to buy them is the next question.

Thanks.

rdomeck

Specials tools are required usually to get any injector apart. Best way is to find a local injector service and have them repair them and flowbench them. If the tips are melted then there's a chance they aren't spraying the same anyway. Better to be safe than sorry.

Terry Posten

grocery_getter

The plastic tip is replaceable. Use a plier to pull the old one out and use vice to slowly push the new one on.

curtis

Napa carries the tips as well as o-rings etc

Diego

Do you have a P# for that at Napa? I am trading Paul and would like them to be "like new" before I toss them in the shoebox.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned