The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Where to buy -3an SS oil feed line or -4an oil restrictor?

cupajoe

I'm trying to figure out where I can get a -3an oil feed line if I decide to run the hx35. Either that or I can run a -4an SS line with a .075-.090" restrictor but I can't seem to fine either. If you know where I can find either let me know, Thanks.

spooling92vr4

I'm pretty sure I have a -3 oil feed line from my turbo Honda project...its new, the car was stolen before anything got finished

Jesh

click

I just bought one of these yesterday for my holset install, Its only a .04" restrictor hole but just use a drill bit and make it whatever size you want.

cupajoe

I'll check that out, I might have to call them as I don't see it listed. I would get that .40" oil restrictor but I'm a little unsure of how the measurement goes, so if you could clear that up for me that would be great. I need .75-.100" restrictor so is .40" more or less then .75" So .40" lets more oil in and .75" is less oil? Guess I'm just lost.

Thanks, Joe

Last edited:

Jesh

The other way around, .040 would let less oil in than .075 would. basically what I plan on doing when I receive my restrictor is to take a 5/64 drill bit and make the hole bigger. 5/64 is .078 in size, So it should be good to go.

Last edited:

cupajoe

Okay! Awesome that'll work then. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned