The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

INJECTORS PROBLEM

Hi guys .... few days I have a problem with the car. One of the injectors stop working after the car warms up to normal temperature ... and began working on three cylinders. third cylinder is not working.
2 hours later as temperatures fall again, the car works well. I put brand new injectors, after 30 minutes of driving the situation was the same but this time the fourth cylinder was not working ....
Anybody had this problem??
The injectors are 450cc low imp...
Thanks...

Andy_S

Yes, I have had this exact issue. You still have a bum injector in there. Keep swapping it out, chance are a whole set of four are dying.

I put brand new injectors but after 30 minutes of driving the situation was the same, the fourth cylinder stopped working ... I replaced it with another 30 minutes later the fourth cylinder works but the second cylinder stop ... less then fix on the move ....
I do not know what happens ..... and where to look for problems ...

I just fixed this issue myself as well

I had to change out the fuel injector of the #1 cyclinder

#4 went out about 2 and 1/2 months ago.

So it is to be expected. Buying all 4 is the best way to solve the
Problem although not everybody has the money for all
4. I know that I didn't that's for sure.

I would check to see if eBay have any available because they a lot cheaper
Then buying them brand new.

That's if you still have the car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned