The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fuel gauge is acting up and car is stalling out

Today when I turned on the car my fuel gauge light came on, but the car had half a tank. As I drive alittle more it turned off so I thought nothing of it. As I drove alittle more the gauge started to rapidly go to empty with the light coming back on. I had reached a red light at this point so as I am at idle, the light starts to diminish and the gauge starts to climb back to the half way point. Light turns green and the cutter shakes alittle as if it wasn't getting enough fuel then it went away and drove normal. I pull into a parking lot, and let it sit at idle for a second and the rpms drop to about 4-500 and the car stalls out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I try to turn the key and it turns on, but not after giving me a problem. Any ideas guys? Car is without an o2 sensor and it also does not have a bov currently...

mods are
fuel pump
fmic
custom piping
custom intake
tbe

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned