The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Who else builds a 68hta?

Diego

I know the FP 68hta is just a 16g shell with a 68hta cartridge inside. I emailed FP to see if they could upgrade my E3 but they no longer do that.

Anyone else do this?

curtis

Mike's turbo in Florida makes a evo8/9 turbo into a 25g so they might be able to help you out. My buddy in town has dealt with him on more than a few occasions with zero problems.

Diego

Know of an emaIl or website, maybe a phone number.

Thanks Curtis, I really want this done

TylerAdamson

Did they offer an explanation as to why they didn't offer the service anymore? If they stop offering a service I'm sure they are doing it for good reason.

strokin4dr

They stopped upgrading and repairing any turbos not originally purchased through them because of all the knock offs that people think are the real thing. I guess they had so many people sending in chinese paperweights to get HTA upgrades that they had to say enough is enough. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Diego

I have been pm'ing MikesTurbo and they have a billet 68cm cartridge that will run with new fixings for $550. Sounds like the way I'm going to go with this..

Diego

So, I sold the E316 and bought a FP20G... should be suitable for my needs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned