The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

help needed...not starting

Hi everyone...have a Vr4 (91' 352/2000) that has
been running great until i left it sit for a couple weeks.

Battery was dead so I removed and charged...load tested good so re installed. After installing it will crank but not fire. CEL is flashing and there is no spark. Not sure if there is inj pulse due to I don't have noid light set. Before the CEL did not flash. The car has e manage and dsm burned chip. Is there some sort of security that is a part of either onr of these that could cause this issue? Thanks in advance for any advise
Thete is a complete list of mods in for sale post.
Any ideas will be appreciated

Rob

Diego

Try unplugging the ecm and the while the ecm is out doing its reset thing open the case and make sure the chip set is seated properly.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts