The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bearings consult, please help

Hello, I'm buying some parts on line and seller want to know what kind of bearings are the correct ones for my Galant VR-4 year 1992, VIN JA3CX56UNZ010787. Seller sent me 2 link for me to choose the main and rod bearings i need. Which of those, anyone know?

click

click

Thanks.

rdomeck

It looks like it would depend on when you car was made. The first link showed from 6/92 on and the second link showed from 84 to 5/92!

I don't have any idea of when it was made /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. Just have the VIN # and know it is the 940/1000, don't know anything else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned