The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Loss of all MAF logging ECMlink

AuSpecVr4

Hi

Recently i have tried to install my clutch cut with no luck and now for some reason have lost all my MAF logging in live datalog. So, combinedft, maf Comp and raw, aswell as smooth rpm are all missing. If i check the DTC's i see error 0012 intake temperature circuit malfunction but the strange thing is if i unplug my maf while the car is off, it sense's the difference and stutters, same when i plug it back in. I havent touched any of the other ecu pins other then 104 which i cut, tried to put my clutch cut on, didn't work, and then have returned it back to the way it was. This might be a simple fix i don't know but i've checked all the ecmlink settings as best i know and i never remember changing anything.

Cheers.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned