The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

TPS 0 % till 1/4 throttle

Jesh

I have a weird problem. I have ecmlink v3 full, and when I slowly step on the throttle (ignition on, engine not running) I see my tps voltage go up instantly and smoothly, but my computer reads 0% throttle and suddenly reads 15-25% throttle after I get the to about quarter throttle and is smooth and steady after that. I already plan on replacing the sensor so I'm asking just out of curiosity. Why would the computer see a change in throttle voltage but not change the throttle % value?

Nabeel

you should not worry about it. It reads voltage to give this percentage. May be your alternator is weak. Mine doing the similar issue sometimes at the AFC-NEO reading.

WaRrIoRs16

Have you toyed around with the TPS adjustment function of ECMLink? ECMLink TPS Adj

Jesh

Well I fixed the problem, Apparently when the (enable tps adjustments) box is unchecked in Ecmlink after I calibrated my tps, my tps voltage reading was 0.02 when it is checked my tps voltage is 0.63 problem solved! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts