The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

throughfaith323 great seller

TF2

must have been the Mitsubishi Gods that heard my call! Cause I need a Fuel pump assembly A.S.A.P and by chance throughfaith323
had 1 for sale! And it was a great smooth transaction everything happend in 1 day no waiting. Great person indeed,also great communication and fast shipping,will buy some parts (if he is selling any) again!
Sold me: Fuel pump assembly ($150)
From Damon W.

Ps. Thanks to the Gvr-4 community also for helping me out (members:hauling_ass, dime2nr,Pot)

I bought a driveshaft from him after looking for a while and he was very helpful. Broke it down and marked it and shipped it quickly so I'm back in business. Highly recommend.

desant78

i completely agree with everyone so far. Communication is great and service is real Fast.A real nice guy, everything sold to me was quality too, nothing unexpected with my purchases. highly recommend this seller!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned