The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

AWD DSM

Chase

Posted a wanted to buy. He responded and shipped very quick. Worth doing business with.

donkeylips

Just got a used clutch from him, fast shipping and great packaging!

This member has kept me in the loop on my purchase even though it was a small one. This member it like it was a big purchase. Sent the part at a more than fair price and didn't cry or moan about doing so. Shipping was better/faster than advertised. No nonsense member. No broken English and no thug wanna be attitude that I have encountered from too many sellers here.

Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts