The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good Guy: Galant1517

Diego

Justin is a stand up guy, he drove an hour out of his way to give me a hand.

Very knowledgeable, and just all around good guy.

Thanks Justin, ill find that HG for your build.

Again thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Diego

Thanks for coming out and helping me, the radiator is sweet and thanks for the water pump help, and the re-timing.

GVR47111K

Kinda late here but Justin is a great guy. He was one of the first guys to introduce himself to me on the forum and from Colorado as well. He is super knowledgable and friendly too, seems like I could ask a million newb questions and he would have an answer for all of them with a secondary soulution for at least half of them, too. Went over to his house and bought a 2G manifold pretty cheap (thanks) and he threw in a 1G manifold with a tiny crack but was nothing compared to the hole in the manifold that was on the car. He also threw in a spare tire that looks brand new, still has the colored lines on it, all because it is 4 lug and 1517 is 5 lug. Thanks again Justin, I don't know if the free stuff was seller tactics so I would keep coming back for more or what but it works for me and I'll definately be back.

I'm very new to this site, and within the first 2 days of signing up on the board and posting a need parts thread, I had a private message from Justin, saying he had some parts and to let him know what I needed.. Sent him back my list and he had every misc interior part I was looking for, and with a speedy response. Awesome guy right here and super knowledgable, thanks for all the help so far Would definitely come back an do more deals with Justin cool man to hang out with.. Thanks again for the awesome deal..

-Josh G

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts