The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dbossman

Diego

Oh well since this is a new thread I don't have to make one.

Me and Matt have been able to communicate lovely, we can always bounce ideas off each other.

Matt is a stand up guy willing to go that extra mile, wether it is for business or personal gains, he is a great man to deal with.

I'm glad I helped you find that radiator...

Thanks for being a good guy my whole experience at the .Org

Hey, thanks you guys!
Diego, your one hell of a good dude too. It's been a pretty good friendship so far with you bro. I look out for my friends. Your that kinda guy that looks out for yours also. That's why we get along. Well.....and many other reasons too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
Chris, your a damn good dude too. We also have alot of commons. Your a man of your word, and that my friend, I admire. Thanks again fella's. Both of you are assest's in this community, should be more like us.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts