The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Forced Performance

mitsuturbo

I've dealt with FP many times. I've bought cams, springs, retainers, and a wastegate diaphragm from them and never had any problems.

UNTIL TODAY! I ordered the 2.5" stainless o2 housing to mount up to my FP30 turbine housing. I also ordered the dump tube with it. Everything showed up super fast, EXCEPT the vband clamp which was supposed to be included, so that i can attach this fine piece to my turbine housing.

I called, they answered promptly, apologized and said it would go out immediately. WITHOUT QUESTION or delay! I had a tracking number in under 10 minutes hit my inbox.

Accidents happen. Taking care of them immediately rarely does. I commend FP for past dealings i've had with them, as well as this one!

They've were also very helpful over the phone with cam advice when i decided to go from the FP2x to something different. It's a shame i didnt buy my NEW cams from them, but at least they were honest and seemed to be happy to give me the facts and let me decide for myself.

Last edited:

EfiniX

It's all about customer service, and Forced Performance delivered. I had an exhaust manifold warp. It wasn't an issue with the manifold itself, but rather with the bolts in the head pulling out a bit and allowing some deformation along the gasket surface. Evan and I pulled the manifold, drilled out the old bolt holes, and installed heli coils. Everything tightened up nicely after that, but a warped manifold is a warped manifold, so there was some ticking on cold starts...

Well, it's finally time to get this sorted out. I was struggling with the best way to go about it and really just came back to getting a new manifold to swap in, then dealing with the old one once it was out of the car. On the advice of Evan, I called Forced Performance to see... well, I honestly didn't know when I called. I just explained what was going on and out of nowhere, they offered to sell me a discounted manifold from one of their mock-up engines. I mean completely unexpected!

That's the extra mile in my book.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned