The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dark_Horse

ctm

Glad to leave the 1st + feedback for this member. Great transaction! Recommended.

onesickcrx

I answered a question he had sent about my Dsmlink next thing I knew he paypal'd me the money Great transaction Highly Recommended

DR1665

Read a 3,500+ word article I wrote on Gearbox Magazine, spotted a grammatical error, and contacted me privately to let me know about it. Not only did he point out the problem, he provided a solution, as well an easily-remembered rule of thumb to keep me from making the mistake again.

Building high performance machines & lives. This guy gets it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts