The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

oldman_tau

vapid

Great buyer! Payed quickly, was easy to deal with, and very understanding.

ktmrider

Sold an Eterna grille to him.

Quick communication and fast payment, great transaction!

turbofonz

Bought some lights off him, quick, well priced, great guy.

JSchleim18

Great seller...shipped the parts quickly and they arrived very quickly. Condition was excellent!

Thanks so much!

kama1

Great buyer and seller
Fast and easy transactions everytime!

Thankyou albert!

DynastyLCD

awesome seller! item was in great shape, got across the country within a couple of days too! fast shipping, good communication, awesome prices! A+++++!!!!

JNR

Bought a heavy duty shelving rack unit from him and the price was good and him and his brother helped me load it in the truck...Nice guy and would recommend to buy something else in the future.

LUNARFX

Fast communication and smooth transaction! Thanks!

VR4_1752

Great seller... Super fast shipping!!!!
Thanks again

Awesome seller. Contacted me when he noticed that one of the items i bought has a crack. Didnt hesitate to contact me and offer to replace it with the same item (although its a different color).

Great communication and wouldnt hesitate to do business again.

kama1

Another set of great parts came in last week.
Well packed,smooth and fast transaction!

Thanks again man!

Brian

Great member, really fast shipping too. Thanks.

Great seller, good communication, quick shipping! will definitely buy again from him. thanks bro!

ApexHunter

I had a WTB ad up for a number of months, trying to find a decklid locally. I am fortunate that he is somewhat local to me, loves gvr4's, is in a network of other local mitsu guys, and they all seem to go the yards semi-frequently because one day he found a decklid for me. He had his buddy who was at the yard that day swoop it up, and then when it wouldn't fit in dude's car, oldman tau mobbed down there in his brother's bad ass old landcruiser to get my part. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif He arranged the whole deal, and then i met up with him to pick it up and chill for a bit. I can say he's not only good to do business with but also an awesome dude. Thanks again for your help man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts