The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

wny1716 (eBay seller)

moduleunknown

Just thought I'd throw this out there for those looking for JDM parts.

'everspring_sports' used to be the guy on eBay to watch for JDM E39A bumpers, but I haven't seen much from that guy for quite some time. Recently I noticed 'wny1716' selling JDM bumpers on eBay. With little feedback, I was hesitant to buy. But eventually I caved and took a chance.

I recently ordered a JDM rear and front bumper (projector foglights included) from that guy. Communication was great throughout the process (although his english/grammar isn't the best). He followed up and checked in with me until I confirmed that I had recieved the shipments (which went out immediately after paymet).

Both bumpers were packaged extremely well. Neither arrived bent or warped at all. He even removed the fog lights and boxed those seperately in bubble wrap and foam. Perfect! (can you tell I'm excited). I was even able to get both in my color!

It appears as though he has a few more cars to part as well. So if anyone is watching those remaining parts on eBay, I can recommend this guy based on my experience.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts