The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Diego

Hooked me up with a great laptop for next to nothing. Sorry it took me so long to write a good guy for you.

Shipping was fast and packaged great.

Thank you Diego, Chris

Diego

Snap, and to think i was just thinking about writing you tonight to see how everything worked out,

hope it was tuned to your liking and you liked the background i kept on there... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

pot

Staff member
I Postponed writing gg thread because I couldn't find one on him--- kind of hard to believe due to the outstanding transaction I was fortunate to have with him. Diego is awesome an awfully patient person. I will absolutely not hesitate to do business with him should the opportunity arise.

Diego

Oh thanks, Pot. The parts I got from you were in immaculate condition being used, and I gave my good guy off to your thread.

Thanks guys.

What can I say other than I intend on doing much more business with Diego in the future

Brunoboy

Really Good on response time, very nice guy who trys his best to help out his buyers. No doubt I would do business again.

Brunoboy

Great communication, more than one occasion doing business. Would deffinately do business again.

Diego's more than a good guy, he's a great friend. He's willing to go the extra mile to make sure everyones happy. He's a model member in this band of brothers IMO. Wouldn't hesitate a minute about doing business with this guy. I probably wouldn't let him haul 1947 anywhere /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif, but a stand up dude for sure. Inside joke.......jking D!

Diego is an ultra cool guy. After driving up to lend a helping hand, Diego tossed me a custom Galant t-shirt and promised a HG for my new motor, all after I'd told him that I would help him free of charge.

So I completely forgot about diego's offer to pass along a head gasket and he was good enough to remind me of it after all this time. Thanks diego, you're a class act.

EDIT: I suppose I should have also mentioned that he did give me the HG too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bought some DSM Art off of Diego, Very fast shipping item exactly as described. Will buy from again..

thanks again man
Jesse

coolclean577

Now you can hang it up. Glad your happy with it been sitting for 5yrs with my toys . Let you know if I running across diff one.

mistaVR4

Awesome guy to do business with, he hooked me up with some really cool rare shirts! Look forward to meeting another local, you did an excellent job for everyone here. Never hesitate to do business with this fella!

Thanks again bro!

boostedinaz

Great to deal with. Bought a few shirts from him and he was great with communication and shipping.

minneSNOWta

Big ups for the shirts and sweats! Communication was excellent and I got exactly what I wanted.

EgonOlsen

Got me a Tstat top when I needed it. ty mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Speedy communication, speedy shipping. excellent guy.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts