The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

nickbuilt

streetmasters

Sent payment fast and no problems

thank you!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

mistaVR4

Well over due. Nick and I deal some wheelin and dealin. Everything worked out great! He's a guy I would never hesitate to do business with!

Thanks bro!

Peace,

-Steve

nickbuilt

thanx steve hopefully you have that cover i need for those fuse's on the positive battery terminal so we can do business again real soon!

-nick

nickbuilt

anytime dude, hey how was it getting the exhaust out of the van as hard as it was going in???

-nick

broxma

Good by me. Enjoy the HKS thingy thing.

And someone cannot read....

NOTICE: Before posting a new thread, please search first for an existing Good Guy thread.

Meeeeeerge.

/brox

ercp98

Hey, I just received the boost gauge. Very easy transaction and kept up communication.
Item was nicely packaged. Good seller. Thanks again.

nickbuilt

thanxs guys for the kindly spoken words & yea please merge the replys thanx!

-nick

Hondasi88

I found out later that the seats fold down with one button basicly. I'll be in contact soon about the mount.
thanks again!!!!!

l8apixvw

smooth transaction ! super fast shipping great seller item is as described. will defintely buy again .
nickbuilt defintely a good guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

ctm

excellent communication with timely replies, smooth transaction, would buy from again... recommended!

rost

Bought 1g springs from nickbuilt.Great person to deal with,great communication,super fast shipping.Very satisfied with the deal.Thanx.

MellowVR4

FAST SHIPPING, GREAT COMMUNICATION /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

dustyduff

Bought a set of 91' headlights from Nick for a smoking deal shipped to my door. Fast shipping and everything arrived very well packaged. I would definitely not hesitate to purchase from him again.

Wilfongtsi

Great guy, got a Dash Badge off of him before and asked him to keep me in mind if he found anymore, and sure enough he did and contacted me first!!! Super fast shipping, and very well packaged, Will definately do business with him again!!!!

NickDromez

shipped me an evo 3 exhaust manifold fast! thanks. will do buisness again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts