The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

gizmovr4

nickbuilt

bought my vr4 shell from him, nelson is a straight forward guy tells you like it is. I really appreciate all the help nelson thanx!

-nick

Gizmovr4

Thank you for the kind words...can't wait to see the car when its finished. glad it went to a good home

JB

I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

nickbuilt

always helping me out once again meeting me up to bring me parts that he gets for me from nate just wanted to extend my thanx to nelson for always going out of his way for me with his busy schedule thanx again nelson for all the help!

-nick

p.s. you better not punk out friday and bring your vr4 out heard theres gonna be alot of white cars there lol!

ctm

Perfect Buyer. Lightening Fast payment. Excellent communication. A Pleasure to deal with!

onesickcrx

Bought my driveshaft and even on his vacation was able to make arrangements to have someone pick it up... Well done sir I appreciate you getting out of my way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

JSchleim18

Ahhh Nelson...

Real stand up guy. Always there when I needed him and always there with a smile. Helped me handle the parting out of my car and he introduced me to the best McDonalds on Long Island!

Excellent person to deal with either buying or selling...or just hanging out!

Thanks again for everything

Better see that White Lightning run 8's!!!

4Grim

Great guy...transaction went very smooth and shipping was fast. Product as described too and clean. Thanks!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

s_firestone

I bought a set of Red Devil skate wheels (Boostx bushings) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and a fuel rail of epicness from Gizmovr4. He shipped fast and everything was extremely well packed!

Vr4junkie

Bought a Fadanza Flywheel just as described and fast shipping considering i'm across the country and gave me a killer deal.

Garage_Defeat

Packaged well and fast shipping! He sold me a few parts for my white street Galant. Good luck with your Galant and keep going quicker!

-Dan

boostx

Super fast payer I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

460GVR4

Very pleased with Nelson. Great communication, excellent packaging. Would absolutely do business with him again. Thanks.

minneSNOWta

Thanks for the sunroof deflector!

GotInsulin

Bought his 90 oil cooler setup. Shipped fast, provided tracking, and the parts were exactly as described and well priced.

Thanks again, bud!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned