The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

streetmasters

nickbuilt

bought an amg grill from jeremy, fast shipping, good communication pleasure to do business with!

thanx-nick

I also bought something from Jeremy, was patient for payment and shipped to my door super quick, would also do business with again. thnks

IncorpoRatedX

Bought some pedal covers from, one of the fastest shippers i've seen. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

464/2K

Fast indeed! Got my battery tray, and o2 in. I paid for them on Thursday.

makedollarz

I bought a steering wheel and the sweetest looking grill I've ever seen, good stuff, thanks

COBHC

It's about time I post here for as much as I've bought from Jeremy. He's awesome to deal with, very quick to respond to any questions or concerns, super fast shipping and great prices. Would not hesitate to do business in the future.

alansupra94

Picked up the 7 amazing looking HRE wheels from him.

Great guy and even didn't mind me coming at 10:30pm. Sorry for coming so late again!

Thanks,
Alan

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned