The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

broxma

I bought a set of KYB AGXs from broxma. He is a very reasonable person and a asset to gvr4.org. His communication efforts are outstanding, will buy from again.

Last edited by a moderator:

TRBODSM

Very fast shipping and packaged extremely well. He provided the tracking number as soon as he shipped out the bov I bought from him without me even asking. Would def do business with him again

Chim55117

He gave me advice on my Hyundai valve cover install, and I sold him an AGP 3147, we had a few great PM's in between. Paid fast, and a great guy to do business with. Do business with this gentleman.

381gvr4

Larry has been very helpful in getting my Evo8 ecu future install all ironed out!! Thanks!!-Russ

donkeylips

Sent me what I needed for practically free and it showed up fast. Great transaction, would definitely do business again.

nickbuilt

Larry is the man helped me out with getting my Evo 8 ECU jumper harness figured out thanks again!

-nick

donkeylips

Hooked me up with another MAS plug. Thanks!

broxma

Sorry it took so long. Glad you got it.

/brox

EgonOlsen

Bought his Evo8 Ecu setup. Excellent shipping and packaging, he even put in an adapter for no extra charge

LUNARFX

Would definitely purchase from him again. Not only did he resolve the shipping issue with UPS jacking up my address, but he called me to follow up. Packaged everything better than some online stores...

These are the taillights I purchased HANDLED WITH CARE!

photobucket-3504-1326774550666.jpg

Thanks again!

Last edited:

matt92vr4

Great seller. Went out of his way to help me out. Thanks Larry

JCorbo25

Great seller, shipped right after payment and forwarded tracking.

Mounted up the Evo SSL seats and they look and feel great!

Hittman

I concur with the status quo...broxma is a professional seller...steering wheel came with all clips, awesome condition. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I bought some injectors from broxma . Shipped them fast and safe. Excellent. I owe him a tasty beer ..

Diego

Put up personal items and I luckily won them. Without you, and your contribution, this site wouldn't have made half the yearly running cost in a few weeks time...

You rock Larry,

Diego

coolclean577

Great guy... I just recieved the head I bought from him. It came with cams and all .. looks great in the box and cant wait to put it on...

Thanks a lot Larry... Fast shipper.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts