The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

TRBODSM

gmp

wow i cant believe he doesn't have a gg thread yet!Well he dropped off a fp selnoid to my house cause im out of state, and it got sent out to me.
which help'd a boot-load now my cyclone is working great!!!!

Thanks so much i shall try my best to repay with a beer or something.

Very pleasant guy to do business with. Paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with. Would deff. do business with him again!

Thanks!

misterfixit

Wicked guy, Box turned up of stuff for my engine build today..

Posted over the pond frm the US on nothing more than trust.

brillant bloke thanks loads!

Hope your box turns up soon.

Rich

mistaVR4

Javier is a great guy! it was great to meet another local, and he was nice enough to drive the part I bought from him down to my house! Thanks a lot man. Don't hesitate to do business with him!

Thanks bro!

The_Big_Weave

I went to Denver for a week and met Javier through the website site. Hooked me up with a 14b. Great guy.

EgonOlsen

Bought some evo injectors of him, nice smooth transaction, fast shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

VR4_1752

Got some injectors from him, very easy to deal with. Thanks again!!!

89Mirageman

I've been looking for the ultra rare tach cluster for my 94 Mighty Max because the oil pressure gauge wasn't working on mine. This guy gave me an awesome deal on his when he parted his truck. It shipped fast and came exactly as described.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts