The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MellowVR4

EMX5636

He bought a front bumper support from me. Very easy to work with, quick payment, pleasant transaction. Would do business with again, Thanks!

Justin

MellowVR4

thnx dude, you are as well a good seller, straight up dude. will not hesitate to make buisness with you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

89Mirageman

Great guy in my book. I answered his WTB ad and grabbed the needed part for him at the junkyard. He sent the money up front.

ejc

Purchase a part from him and definitely he is a good guy to do business. Excelent comunication and very fast shipping.
Thank You.

snohacking

good seller even offered me a taco when I picked up the parts, it was a damn tasty taco.

Last edited:

shredder2010

Yeah he's a great seller good communication even met me half way.

MellowVR4

thnx guys for all the comments, THE PACK ARE THE CHAMPS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

BPU925

bought some trim...thanks again...sorry for late post

mistaVR4

Great guy to do business with! Item was shipped fast, packed great and just as described.

Thanks a lot bro! Won't hesitate to to business again with you in the future!

MellowVR4

thnx man. no problem

Just got your switch, shipped properly!

Thanks man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thomcasey

Bought a Magnus fuel rail from Beto. Exactly as advertised and shipped really fast and well packaged. Great seller!!!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts