The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

whoodoo

streetmasters

Fast payment and a pleasure to deal with! Great communication!Thank you!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

ApexHunter

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Great guy. One of the best transactions i've had on the net for sure. The whole deal was a 10/10- fast shipping, well packaged, good fast communication, and a i received a good part at a good price.

Soon after my purchase i inquired about the availability of some custom parts he had made, he offered to go out of his way and make me some even though he didn't have any more. It was like dealing with an old friend. Can't ask for much more than that. I will not hesitate to do business with Alan again.

thedsmguy

Fast payment and good patience. I was having trouble getting him his part due to severe rust issues but it did get done with no issues. I would sell to again!

Bought a short shifter from him. Magnificent quality! Besides that he was a real pleasure to deal with, and did a lot to help me out. Fast shipping, great communication and a custom part wich is simply magnificent. Thanks!!!

Awesome. Sold me an Eco/Pwr switch and was it mint exactly like he described. Super fast shipping. Thanks!

minneSNOWta

Alan = smooth.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts