The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Woody

onesickcrx

I bought a set of seats a center consol a radio and a hood from Woody everything was as described price was what we discussed. Would happily do business in the future with him.

Woddy willingly sent me a badge I needed for free, unfortunately with our primitive mail services it never ended up getting here and there is a VR-4 badge floating around somewhere in the US postal system. I really appreciated the effort though.

seizer

hooked up with a free tb elbow replied quickly to every msg great guy... I have nothing but good to say about woody thanks man...!!!

Woody sold me a gas tank, went that extra mile to get it packaged and shipped. Unbelievable how awesome my experience was. Definatly a good guy. Can't wait to deal with him again.

Nabeel

I got the things from Woody as requested. Good Guy

NYC86ZC

I bought an engine and tranny from Woody. It was as described and came with a few more parts than advertised like the flywheel, clutch, fork, alt, PS pump, AC compressor, etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I haven't started it yet as i only picked it up last night, but the transaction went very smoothly. So far i'd definitely do business with again.
Thanks again.

**UPDATE** I installed the engine/tranny/trans in 761 and it runs great. No gears grind and I am very happy for the price i paid. Thanks again Woody. Good luck getting that evo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

I bought evo suspension with tien springs very smooth transaction will do buisness with again shipping very fast and good packing.

thanks again!
Jesse

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts