The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

super_saloon

turbowop

I don't know if this guy is a member of the board, but that's his Ebay screen name. I won a set of JDM corners though one of his auctions. I also bid on and lost an auction for a keyless JDM fuel door. Having one the corner light auction, he noticed that I bid on the fuel door and offered me another at the price the other one started at. Shipped it at no additional cost as well. Showed up today with one of the best packing jobs I've ever seen.

Please note, his feedback is trashed due to a Thailand Ebay'er leaving negative feedback even though the auction stated shipping to North and South America only. Pay no mind to this as the guy seems to be a great seller and looks to be selling some great parts, like what I got. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Andy is a good guy & does a great job with packaging. I've had lots of transactions with him in the past outside of ebay. I think he was a registered member here years ago when he lived in Cali.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned