The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

gmp

Gary drove all the way up to Fort Collins from ~Thornton to do ME a favor! Which was loan me Toybreaker's spare ECU (for which he also (yet again) deserves props). I'ma hook it up during lunch, and hopefully ascertain if my ECU is the problem or if it's one of a couple things in the engine compartment.

Thanks very much!

toybreaker

iconoclast
Yep, Gary is first class!

I've also found him to be very helpfull to the other locals. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

He's become quite knowledgable about the inner workings of the vr4 platform, (he built up #213 from a bare shell into what it is today), and he's helped a bunch of people get hooked up and dialed in.

Any contact you'll ever have with him will be a good one, and you can do business with him with confidence. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Olson

bought a VC off of him. shipped fast. VC is what he said it was. shaved and stripped.
Jake

gmp

thanks fellers

89coltgt

Sold him a turbine housing a while back, smooth transaction.

talontyme

Just bought a dash from him good dude to do business with great communication and great price,top notice.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Just picked up some more parts for a few local guys from Gary.

Killer price on good stuff, ( and he even threw a slightly mangled jdm front bumper in the pile for me.)

This guy flat rocks, and has become a very valuable resource for the locals here in Colorado.

Buy with confidence from this member! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Super Seller!! Sold me a fuel pump hanger with Fuel pump for a great price! The hanger looks like its in mint condition, and it was packaged with great care in mind.
Thanks!

Captn

Good seller! Sold me an intake pipe! I know not much could be wrong with it in the first place but it was in great condition and he shipped it very quickly and provided a tracking number too. Good guy!

GVR47111K

Gary also sold me a fuel pump and the wire kit at a great price. Looks brand new and he was a good guy in general. (Nice evo and bikes too.)

Fish

Got my stuff in the mail today and it looks just like the picture. Everything went smooth just as it should. Thanks again.

matt92vr4

gmp sold me rods and a jpipe. Everything arrived perfect and FAST! Not sure how they got here so fast from CO!

On top of that, he modified the jpipe for me so it will work better. Beautiful welds. Looking forward to buying more in the future!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts