The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EBAY seller: ppt

I don't know if I can post a good guy thread about a ebay seller, but I fell that I have to do it.

last weekend (saturday 05-23-09) I found vol 1&2 Galant service books on ebay that I really wanted, so I bought them from the seller named ppt, on wednesday (05-27-09) I recieved a mail from him saying that he couldn't find the service books that I bought from him on ebay.. this is what he wrote to me:

Quote:

We have been driving ourselves crazy trying to find your manuals. We also can't find any replacements in our stock, other than a 1989 Galant single year set. We might have accidentally re-listed a manual we don't have any more stock for or the manual is simply lost somewhere in our storage containing thousands of manuals.

We are very sorry for your inconvenience. If you can use the 1989 Galant set, we could give you a partial refund to make up for the difference. We can also offer either any other item in our eBay store at a 30% discount OR we can promptly refund your money plus 10% extra, for your patience.

Thank you for your business and again, we apologize for our error-we are really baffled to as what happened and feel bad about the mistake.

I don't know about others, but this seller was very honest to me and he apologized for his mistake and I like people that are honest when it comes to business, I also recieved my money from him today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts