The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Vapid aka Brett

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I know he has bought parts from a lot of members, but I couldn't find a post for him.

I picked up some great condition seats from him on Sunday, and a couple other parts I needed. He has quite an extensive rebuild going on 674/1000. Looking good.

Thanks again.

fivestardsm

I also picked up some seats from Brett, and my buddy picked up a few things aswell.

Great person to deal with and to meet in person. Has an awesome doberman pinscher also! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

iLLeffeKt vr-4

I didn't buy any nor did I sell him any parts but he's a GOOD GUY in my book.

I was looking to buy a car in IL and I'm in NYC and Bret went out of his way
to help me out. He called me several times to keep me informed of what's going on,
he got in touch with the seller, and he went to the actual location
where the car was to check it out for me.
Not too many people are willing to waste their time/gas that for someone they've never met.

Brett...I really appreciate you going out of your way for me and if I hope one day I can
return the favor.

vr4199

Brett is a really good and cool guy. he held a part for me until i had the cash.

Part arrived when he said it would he even threw in an extra brand new part for free awesome guy.

Thanks Brett

mmc_gsx

Very honest seller, highly recomended..

vtecds1

Cool guy!!! Even though he lived more than 1hr away, he came over and helped me work on my car. Even gave me a magazine of when my car was on Turbo Magazine.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts