The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

mountaineerjeff

icurunnin

bought some evo 8 injectors from me and paid quickly with great communication.

Last edited:

good guy dealt with my problem and was actually very nice about it i apologize for the hold up jeff and will try hard to communicate better

broxma

While normally not so inclined to leave feedback for the buyer since the only actions required are paying and waiting, I noticed MJ had left good feedback for others, had no GG post of his own and probably should.

He needed a part overnighted, payed extra on top, unrequested even though I was going to cover normal shipping rates. We kept in close contact to verify all stages of the deal. Item shipped yesterday and is on his porch today. His actions are premise for the argument that he is someone who others can deal with, with some certainty of a good transaction.

/brox

DynastyLCD

bought an AFPR from him. awesome seller, great communication, definetly hooked it up nicely! wouldnt hesitate to do buisness with again at all!!! A+++ trader!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts