The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good Guy: throughfaith323

JSchleim18

I ordered the front 5-lug hubs off him and they came quickly and in very nice condition. Thanks again man I appreciate it!

1990ggsxnj

Same here, have been dealing with payments on a car and purchasing a few parts as well. Parts that were already purchased were sent in a timely manner and always has great communication.

streetmasters

Super fast shipping!! Great to deal with and the part was packaged really well, i would recommend him to anyone!!! Thanks man!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

ducttapeguy

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Great guy. We had excellent communication and he worked with me and PrimerGod, and there were no hiccups even though I am in Afghanistan. Everything has been working out very well. Excellent seller and I would definatley do business with him again. Thanks

Definitely a good person.
Very patient even on the hardest things that can be remove and save from a galant just to help others in need.

Thanks a lot ed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
regards rye

I met up with Ed today to pick up some parts.
Everything was as described and very patient holding the parts for me until i had time to come down.
Thanks again.

I bought a hood and a rear bumper from Ed a couple months ago and I was/am extremely happy with the transaction. Good guy, he and his Dad helped me out getting everything in the car after it was obvious the roof wasn't working lol. Thanks a lot man those two pieces fit perfect and the color is really close, closer than I expected.

Pete

mistaVR4

I've also had a great experience dealing with Ed, products were described perfectly, and also arrived that way! Thanks a lot man. Hope to do business with you again.

Thanks,

Lancer99

Bought A/C lines from him, not only was it priced well he shipped them fast! Would buy from him again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts