The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hans91vr4

Just wanted to throw in a good word for Hans and the guys/girl at Ground Zero Performance. Bought #1904 off him 2 saturdays ago, picked it up last saturday and it has been just as solid as he described. The transaction went smooth and I would definitely buy from him again.

JSchleim18

Haha! He's the biggest scam artist POS I've ever dealt with. When I first got my car I blew the turbo and he talked to me about getting a GT30 turbo along with supporting mods. I took up on his offer and sent him a little over $2,000. This happened back in March '07. Needless to say I never received my parts until over 8 months later and that was with constant calls and him saying, "I have the parts all ready, just have to ship them out, etc". The parts I got 8 months later was only a small portion of the order. There were times when he wouldn't pick my phone calls up for weeks at a time. When I'd call from a different number other than my cell, he'd pick up. Only then did I have to go to his shop and get the rest of my parts.

Be happy you got a decent car but I'd never do business with him EVER again. I'm surprised his shop is still open.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts