The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jesse_W

clipse90gsx

Very good guy to deal with. Got me the pic he promised to get me.

Got just what i wanted. Everything is great fast shipping.
Will buy agian

thanks again

spooling92vr4

I was looking for a certain strut bar for a while. Jesse W had said bar and shipped it to me for a fair price. My car still sucks but Jesse W is a good guy in my book

89coltgt

Bought a bov from him, very smooth transaction, thanks again.

icurunnin

Quoting icurunnin:
good guy to deal with and would deal with him again if the oppurtunity comes.
Thanks Jesse

Armitage

+1 good guy, item arrived exactly as promised, good communication and price. Thanks!

Just got a ACT 2100 from him. Just as described, fast shipping, great deal. Great to deal with.

vapid

Great buyer!
Jesse was very patient and understanding on things that were out of my control with the sale.
He paid promptly, and was even great to BS with over the phone.
I would business with him again, and recommend him to anyone.

TakumiJr

Sold a sending unit to Jesse, quick payment and very smooth transacton. A+

Scientist

Great guy to do business with, Was very patient with me and held onto an item I needed while I got the cash sorted out.

Great communication, quick payment, what else can I say, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again

Woosky117

received carbon fiber spark plug cover in amazing condition! really well packaged!

had some issues with getting it shipped on time, so he gave me a $20 rebate as compensation.
i really appreciated that. (with me being a student and all, im kinda strapped for cash)

would not hesitate to do business with again.

+1 for a really awesome, and honest guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kudos!

stealthtt24

There was a recent bad guy thread on Jesse so I figured I'd put in my recent experience.

I purchased a used ets intercooler kit a little over a month ago. We agreed on a price and I just had to wait on it to be powdercoated. It took a little longer than what I was originally quote, but Jesse kept me informed the whole time. He even took pics after to make sure I was happy and gave me a discount!

Got the kit today and he did a great job packing the kit, thanks Jesse!

Jesh

Picked up a gauge bezel from him, It showed up surprisingly fast! (and I live in Alaska!) He even emailed me to make sure I had got it. Good guy in my book.

donkeylips

Just received the stock intercooler setup I ordered from him. Fast shipping, good communication, great experience!

Diego

Bought some Wall art off me, Great guy. Good all around person.

Thanks Jesse.

Diego

So I know that there had been problems with Jesse in the past and I was one that even had a problem and posted in the bad guy thread. Jesse after two years contacted me just to give me my refund that I had honestly just forgotten about. He has been great to deal with and a guy with that much character and integrity is an all around great guy and is as classy as they come.

Thanks for the nice words but I think your looking for Jesse Withrow, Revolution Motorsport.

Click

Thanks though
Jesse

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts