The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

THEKID

ktmrider

Swapped radio bezels with Matthew ( single to double ) straight up.
Great communication and item, would do business with him in the future!

THEKID

thanks kt

ktmrider

No problem, sorry about posting in the wrong thread ( assumed "The Kid" was you )

Last edited:

THEKID

no prob thanks man

What can i say about this guy?
Straight up good guy willing to help out anyone.
I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Junior392

I purchased a KOYORAD half size radiator from him and the transaction went excellent. Also the radiator was well packaged and shipped promtly after paypal was sent. Would do business with him again.

nickbuilt

went to his garage tonight and took a sh*t load of stuff off his hands great prices nice stand up guy everyone on this forums should have the luck of dealing with a person like him!

thanks again- nick

dustyduff

Good communicator, great prices, and definitely a stand up guy. Met him in person for the transaction and he was right on time. Would definitely do business with him again. Thanks again for the awesome deal KID.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts