The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

streetmasters

Sold a set of automatic seatbelts and interior trim to Jeremy. Communication was great and payment was quick. I would do business with him again.

Thanks Jeremy!

andrew4g63

i also dealt with him.
good guy fast payment

JSchleim18

Good Guy in my book. Cool as hell and will def. be a great contribution to this board

Sent payment real fast

mistaVR4

Definitely a great guy here! Great communication and outstanding patients! Would deal with you anytime bro!

Thanks!

-Steve

rez

Awesome seller! Got my amber corners from him in 3 days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Would do business w/again- thanks man!

Scott Y

Got auto seatbelt part in good time and in good shape. Except for all of the packing peanuts that exploded all over the garage in the well packed package. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks!

cspetros

A+++++++++++++++

Bought passenger side interior rail trim;

Rock awesome communication and packaging.

Thanks man.

jasonvr4

Hi All,

Just want to say that i bought the AMG grill of (Jeremy) streetmasters and my Grill arrived today internationally and was packed like a true champion - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
Needles to say that his communication and posting was one of the best that i have delt with!!!

I recommend Streetmasters to anyone on this forum You Will Not Be Disappointed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Thanks Again Jeremy

I will deal with you again in the near future if you have what i need

JasonVR4
Sydney - Australia /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

EMX5636

Sold streetmasters a grill. Payment was very prompt, easy to work with, just an overall pleasant transaction. Would buy or sell with again! Thanks.

Justin

Got the badge today exactly how it was described very fast shipping A+++

thanks again
Jesse

^^^ they do it again Great price fast shipping thanks again for the evo springs

P.s ill send the 10 bucks as soon as i get paid..

thanks again
Jesse

Bought a ZR4 badge from him. Very nice communication, and fast shipping. Very cool guy, and a pleasure to do business with! Recommended!

464/2K

sent payment quickly. was patient with me while i found time to ship out his package.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned