The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

galantgti

BoostedAWD91

Sold him a switch and even though i had to ship overseas, the transaction went perfectly!!
Good guy and would deal with again

cheekychimp

Dennis is a top bloke, he's been helping me source difficult to find parts for a while and is good for his word on prices. Straight, honest, tells you how much the part is, gets a shipping total and ships out promptly. Sounds simple but shipping overseas is a bitch especially with rare, difficult to find pieces that aren't easy to replace. This guy delivers!

JSchleim18

Dennis is a real nice guy. Always a pleasure to talk to and was very quick about his payments and was patient when I wasn't on top of my game. Thanks again!

G

Staff member
Good guy, fast payment, would do business with again!

BoostedAWD91

Dennis is a great guy to deal with. I have sold numerous items to him so far internationally and every transaction went perfectly. Always pays right away and definatly look forward to doing more business with him

My transactions with Dennis have gone smooth as well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.

Wilfongtsi

Super, super, super nice guy and very cool to deal with, looking forward to doing business with him in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

streetmasters

Great guy! Sent payment with no hassle and great communication!! Thank you
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

A+ for Dennis again. We've had several transactions between us & all have gone very smooth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif. Thank you Dennis.

Wilfongtsi

Once again, very smooth transaction, Please do not hesitate to do business with this fine gentleman!!!

Dennis did a great job with preparing and shipping bulky and fragile parts, he was fair with his asking price, and he was prompt with shipping. Thanks!
Mike R.

BluFalcon

I bought some items from Dennis recently that were damaged in transit by the fine folks at the US Postal service. Got the typical run around from the Post Office, and was pretty much told by them: "Good luck getting reimbursed". Dennis went and found another set of corner lights for me and drove way out of his way to get them. He definitely went above and beyond to make things right, and I got the parts I wanted from him undamaged and waiting to go on my Galant. Great guy, and I would definitely do business with him again. Thanks Dennis.

atc250r

Staff member
Dennis is a great person to deal with. He wanted the item and paid quickly without issues.

WesS

Sold some items to dennis. Very polite and quick to return my pm's. Paid quickly and supplied plenty of info. I will do business with him again hopefully.

Thanks Dennis!

Whoodoo

Much of the same here. I made a shifter for Dennis and he kept up great communication and paypaled me quickly. Thanks Dennis!

TRBODSM

Bought a couple things from him and he kept me updated on when they would ship out and were packaged extremely well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned