The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The Kid

NYC86ZC

This past Saturday I bought #761/1000 off of TK.
Great guy to do business with. He was up front with everything and very easy to deal with. I think he may be leaving the community since selling his gvr4, but hopefully he'll get another one in the future.
Thanks again TK.

Last edited:

THEKID

thanks ktmrider but he is talkin about someone else

NYC86ZC

I know TK is gone from the board, but i must give credit when credit is due.

TK gave me, for free, a set of roof racks from #761. Along with the racks he also gave me a bike attachment, which can work with any thule racks, and another set of universal ski racks. We had a bit of an issue tracking down keys, but in the end his wife found them and sent them to me.

I hope you're enjoying Switzerland. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks again.

onesickcrx

I bought a set of 17" wheels from him last night. He showed up on time had the wheels ready to go. It went very smooth would be happy to buy or sell to him in future. Thanks again

curtis

No worries when dealing with Matt

Thanks again brother.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts