The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

twonineseven

MMorgan

I bought a brand new 3" cat from him for $60 shipped. It came fast and was packed pretty good, might be a good idea to tape the ends next time to keep the packing from filling up the cat but it was nothing. thanks again!

4g63t

I bought the Springfield from him. Just as described. Great guy, would do business with again.

Smooth transaction, paid as agreed. I wouldn't hesitate to do more transaction with this member.

mistaVR4

Ok, well I did have a bad guy post up, I have now deleted it because today I received my item, it did take over a month but I'm happy with what I have, I hope all is well with you man! If you could please PM me the reason it took so long I would appreciate it. Anyway, thanks for finally sending me what I paid for, I guess I would recommend him if you want to wait over a month for your product....Please send me a reasonable explanation for the delay, it will help your future sales/buys here.

Otherwise, he is a good guy....

Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts