The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Howie

Myles

Howie is a good guy. Tried to chill with him while I was in NYC but he couldn't hang. LOL Instead I picked him up at a bar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif
Drove him to his parents house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Where he gave me a great deal on a 4 bolt rear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Had to buy something for the galant while I was out of town or she would have felt bad.

Thanks again for showing me around the burbs and shooting the sh*t.
Oh yeah. You're hot. But definitely no Jessica Alba.

Howie

I was wondering if you were going to post the pictures up, and they are in my GOOD GUY THREAD?

lol, awesome.

+1 for Myles as well, quick payment for 4bolt AND... other things.... ..........

uh...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts