The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ggsxkid

cOmpressor

Bought a K&N filter off him for a great price and everything was exactly as described in his FS: add. Great seller and won't hesitate to do business with him again.

fastasleep

I bought a clutch off Adam about a week ago. He emailed me quite good quality photos of it, gave me a great price on a clutch that looked like new and so far it feels great in the car. I needed it quickly and he was able to get it shipped out when I needed it so that I could have my car back before the weekend. I appreciate him going the extra mile to do what was needed in order to help me get my daily driver back on the road as soon as possible. Thanks, Adam!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts