The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jackstrans

toybreaker

iconoclast
Jack, of jackstransmissions.com was extremely helpfull in finishing up a customers project car for me.

I got behind the timeline due to some health problems, and he really stepped up for me.

He build me the slickest shifting six speed 3ooogt vr4 transmission I've ever driven.

His brother Kevin, and another employee, Tyler, did the installation for me. (With absolutley no damage to the fresh custom paint)

Not only that, but Kevin stayed late and helped me resolve some drivability issues. He found that someone had gutted the airflow meter honeycombs, and a few other small issues that contributed to a really annoying surge issue. His help, and suggestions enabled me to get this customers car running better than it ever had.

The customer is extremely happy with the results!

It was the best transaction I've ever had with a shop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Thanks again!

Right on, damn I didn't even know you were working on that, toy, hopefully I didn't interfere with that project /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif And I continue to hear nothing but good things about Jack and his boys.

jmorri15

i got the 2.3hd for 424 love it. another good story. i was ordering some Mits Diaqueen transmission fluid from them and i got an email offering to refund the money cause mits was screwing around and hadn't sent them enough. the fact that they would offer to give my money back without me even asking if there was a problem was great. i decided to just wait for the fluid on principle.

I'm surprised this thread is so short.

I'm 100% satisified with his work.

Great business ethics.

He gives you the feeling that making money is simply a by-product of being in business.

makedollarz

Must be so short because everyone already knows what the deal is. The whole team that works there are all great guys. I've been taking my galant to their shop for over 8 years when the job was to big for me, or when time wouldn't allow me to do it myself. They can do just about anything you could want to your car, build motor, upgrade tranny, tuning, and just about everything inbetween. They always back their work up 100%. I'm so glad this shop is local for me, have had to many good experiences with Jacks Transmissions to count.

Chase

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts