The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spatchana

Bought an ISC from him, came promptly in the mail, and works fine. Communication was very good, rather than going on a trip and not telling me, he told me how long he would be away for before leaving. Good guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

holeshotmoe

Just bought a T-belt cover from him. Nice piece, packaged well, quick shipping, and great communications! Good as it gets!

adamvr4

bought a coil pack from-it came real quick in the mail. Will do business again. THANKS SPATCHANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought front bumper, roof mouldings, brackets, etc... at my door in 3 days. very fast shipping & commucation.

deez

Good guy, sold me a part that wasnt up to my standards, refunded my money.

324vr4

Got my part and was verified with a picture! SUPER FAST shipping and a hell of an asset to the forum! Thanks again!

Just got my EGR valve from him today... super fast and easy to deal with. Damn near gave it to me... just paid for shipping. Thanks again!

JNR

Had quick shipping, good communication and he was honest about a broken part that really wasn't entirely his fault (trim pieces are a PITA sometimes to remove). He ended up refunding all my money, although I wish he would've at least kept a few bucks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

boostedinaz

Bought a simple visor clip from him for a great price. He shipped it fast and it was in perfect condition.

CarRacer

Received my BOV that i purchased from him. Sent it out and packaged it in a ziploc inside the shipping envelope. Nice touch. Sent me the tracking number as well, and responded to any questions I had for him.

JDM_DSM

He responded to my WTB thread within 24 hours of me posting it, and before I knew it I had a fine looking cross-member for a good price. Thanks!!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
New user name is "Pot" ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif), but he helped me out having a crank checked even though I didn't end up buying his right now.

Good guy, asset to the board.

Eighty9TSI

Pot sent me some rear brake calipers. They were in exceptional condition! (Better than I was expecting to be honest.) They arrived in 3 days, had great communication throughout and would not hesitate to do business with again!

Ian

Pot for president, seriously.

He has helped me so much these past few months getting my car finished.

He's way too nice to talk to, and buisness ethic is top notch.

Thanks Again Pot!

kitcho

great seller. even though i wasn't clear enough with my WTB post, he went out of his way to help me out.

thanks pot

Good guy. Fast response, product was in great condition and shipped right away.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts