The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1uGlyGalaNt

Picked up a 1G to 2G MAF harness; quick e-mails, great product, great price to the part, and quick shipping.

Thanks!

Tim Zimmer

ktmrider

Picked up a MAF harness from Brian, super quick shipping ( free too ) and made extremely well.
Would buy from him again!

Flip4G63

picked up a roll cage and 4bolt rear from him.. and he gave me a free transfer case when i got there. lol

great communication and good prices!

thanks alot man! and it was good meeting you!

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Purchased manuals from Brian, and was only charged actually shipping. Was actually charged less than it was worth for his time, so I chipped in some extra cash to make things right.
Can't wait to have paper reference for manuals I have on PDF already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

14u2nV

Headlights are in great shape, and got them quick. Great transaction, thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brunoboy

Maf Adapter, Nice guy, Quick response, Nicely made Item.
-Shane

dsmtuner

Bought a pair of headlights, very good condition.

Thanks man

Nartanian

Bought a 1g to 3g/Evo maf harness adapter. Smooth transaction, no hassle and it works great.

Last edited:

JSchleim18

He is teh mannn! Hooked me up with a 1G pigtail harness and he knows how to take care of his customers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks!

Brunoboy

Have done business before, both with great experiences, quick responses and quick shipment.

Thanks Brian for the sensor pigtails, all are in good to excellent shape. These should hold me over until I can find the elusive pins.

+1 great price, great part /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Thanks again

14u2nV

Apparently I bought my last set of 93's from you to, lol. Maybe I'll actually keep them on my car this time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Headlights are in great shape, and got them quick. Great transaction, thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts