The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Peter4

JNR

Alfredo (Peter4) bought a 2G MAS/harness from me and got me the payment very quickly and has really good communication. I know he doesn't have a lot of posts yet (can make some nervous), but I would do business with him again and recommend him...

mikus

+1 He said he'd overnight a MO for a larger item just so we could get things done, BAM there it was DHL 10:30am the next day.

There was some issues afterwords (just a misunderstanding on item) He PM'ed me so we could find an agreeable solution. Dude handles his business, I'd definitely deal with again.

ktmrider

Bought some manual seatbelts from Alfredo, great guy with excellent communication.
He even put up with my whining over $3 PP fees, nice addition to the GVR4 community.

Last edited:

onesickcrx

A good buyer as well I am sure will be doing business again prompt payment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I bought a VR4 off of him after it had been burned and it was exactly as he described. He even spent 4 hours in the rain helping us load it on to the trailer. (two flat tires and a transmission is VERY HARD to put in neutral when the dashboard melted over the pedals!

It sucks that someone did that to his car (but lucky for me because I got to buy it!)

Great guy do business with him!

(PS! get another VR4!)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts