The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ktmrider

JSchleim18

I sold him an o2 housing and payment was quick and he was extremely nice and great all around...can't wait to do more business in the future!

Last edited by a moderator:

thadirtybird

Mike purchased a lot of good components from me recently. The communication with Mike was what made this a GREAT transaction for both parties. Mike made a his payment almost instantly and i have had ZERO issues in any of the details and conversation we have had. Mike is a true asset to the VR-4 Community and would never have a second doubt about doing business with him again. Thank You Mike.

Robert P.

teamhightower

I was in need of a cheap stock radio to put into my VR4. Mike offered to send me one he had laying around for just the cost of postage. It was being FedEx'd to me faster then I could get the PayPal to him and it arrived the next day.

I would have to highly recommend Mike as a Good Guy! (besides, he lives in a cool city /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif)

Greg Hightower

mmc_gsx

Good buyer, payment was quick and he was extremely nice. will do more business in the future!

JSchleim18

Quick payment and a pleasure to talk to/do business with.

I hope the "Boomerang" treats him well!

1qkfwd

Bought some seat belts and couldnt have had a beter transaction. Purchased them from him forgeting about my other purchase for the same kinda part. He was kind enough to refund but I purchased anyways. Thanks again MIKE

89Mirageman

Great guy to deal with! I had some parts for sale and as soon as I got him a shipping quote the money was in my paypal account.

citymunky

Trader him cash+JDM headlight for my D2 Coilovers. Fast payment and spend the extra coin for FedEX AirMail.

DR1665

Thought I did a good guy post for Mike before, but even if he's got two good guy threads, I'll do another.

Earlier this year, Mike bought 464/1000 from me. It was in rough shape, but he paid me more than a month in advance so that I would have adequate funds to address any unforeseen issues that might creep up. This also allowed me to snatch up the truck which would replace 464 as my daily while a super sweet deal was on the table.

When he came to town to collect the car, he bought me a steak dinner and even tipped me for the additional effort going into the pre-sale (I installed a fresh engine, new clutch, full Redline synthetics in the driveline, and detailed the car in and out).

It's guys like Mike who make this community what it should be.

oldman_tau

I sold my underdash to him, he is a cool and patient guy since it took a lil time for the part to arrived because of the post off delay. I learned from it. Thanks again.

rdomeck

After reading a FS thread for some headlights Mike messaged me and said he had an adjuster to replace my broken one. Offered to send it it to me free of charge. Arrived today. That's being pretty nice in my book, Thanks.

InitialdVR4

Mike is a stand up guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
He saw my thread about the seat belts not working and sent me both sides free of charge.
Didn't even charge shipping. Cant thank you enough now that i know my pregnant girlfriend can actually drive in the car with me safely.

Paddy1337

Whoops. deleted my separate thread and adding here. Looks like it's not new news that he's a good guy.

I bought 464/1000 from him. He is a 100% stand up guy. He followed through with every step of our negotiations, from the parts that would/wouldn't come with the car, to being able to get it loaded on the car shipper's truck. Great communication the whole time, and has continued to be reachable and helpful since the purchase.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts