The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Champ 168

Myles

Mitch is good guy. Had me come by to help tune my car. And it's running oh so much better! Educated and put together! Definitely an asset to the community, he's just got to start posting more!
/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

Awesome, patient & understandable buyer. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Mitch anytime in the future.

Boostin21

Great guy to deal with. Met me 1/2 way and was cool about my tardiness, has been a help to me ever since.
Would definitly do business with him again.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Repeat customer for me. Paid quickly and communicated well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Mitch is great to deal with. Thanks for the smooth transaction again!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

CP

I've had a good experience with Mitch too. He paid promptly, and communicated well. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Just sold my ECU to him, smooth transaction, nice guy, would sell to again.

Great guy to deal with, very polite and great communication. Was a pleasure to have as a buyer, Thanks again Mitch!!

Bought some Teins from Mitch. Went smooth, I plan to get a few more items from him.
Thanks,
Rob

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts