The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

icurunnin

Flip4G63

Got 847/1000 from him. Very easy to deal with! even hooked me up with some stuff. everything was as said no ohh i didnt tell you bla bla bla..... strait forward guy!

I also have done a few deals with him. after buying the car. again very cool guy!

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

tommyp

Bought an evo fmic from Fred. It was exactly as describled (pristine) and was packed very well for its journey across the country. Simple, no-nonsense and drama free exchange.

bought a cut-ouy from him, shipped it fast and it looks great! thanx man!

Last edited by a moderator:

GVR4Doug

I recently had a GREAT dealing with him! Thanks for the VERY FAST shipping!

I would buy from him again no doubt! Thanks again

Solid guy. Good communication throughtout the process.
He snached up a set of denso's from me and had the money in before I could check it!

JSchleim18

Another very happy customer...got the ever elusive GVR-4 Valve cover off him and it's in great shape! Thanks, Jeremy

V8EATER

Super fast shipping, great communicator! Blow off valve came 2 days after I sent paypal $$.

Just got my HKS BOV flange today! Super fast shipping and communication... I'd buy from him again anyday!

Bought the speaker gauge pod off of him. Great guy to work with and quick shipping.

Barnes

Fast shipping!!!! Too bad the injectors he sent will sit on my desk for a couple weeks because I need more parts hehe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JSchleim18

Sold him an o2 housing. He paid right away and was very patient. Great to deal with! Thanks again.

bmxkid415

Sold him a air filter, Fast payment. Very easy to deal with

vapid

Sold some parts to him. He paid fast and was very easy to deal with. Highly recommended.

cOmpressor

Bought a few things from this guy, very nice and great communication throughout the deal. Surely will do business with him again.

mountaineerjeff

good fast communication. not hard to get ahold of. def, good guy

Good Guy trade went smooth, Great communication overall awesome guy!!

thanks Fred!

toybreaker

iconoclast
Another satifisfied customer here.

Fred went above and beyond packing the amp I bought from him.

The shipping was more than either of us thought it would be, but he paid it without hesitation, and didn't ask for any additional funds to cover it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

By the time this transaction was over, it probably cost him money.

A man of his word, and an asset to the community.

I will definately do business with him again.

cOmpressor

What a surprise, I bought another item from him. Great seller and good communication all the way.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts